Presto4U was a two-year project supported by a core network of 14 PrestoCentre members. The project aimed to identify useful results of research into digital audiovisual preservation and to raise awareness and improve the adoption of these both by technology and service providers as well as media owners.
Communities of Practice
As a PrestoCentre member, you had the opportunity to connect more actively with others in your profession and contribute to preservation knowledge transfer through our Communities of practice. You could join and connect through any of the nine communities to learn from peers, share what you know and increase your contact network. It was a most enjoyable and rewarding part of being a member.
- Video Art, Art Museums and Galleries
- Music and Sound Archives
- Video Production and Postproduction
- Footage Sales Libraries
- Film Collections and Filmmakers
- Research and Scientific Collections
- Learning and Teaching Repositories
- TV, Radio and New Media Broadcasting
- Personal Audiovisual Collections