AV Insider 3: Preservation Technology - Making the Connection
AV Insider is a quarterly magazine for the audiovisual digital preservation community.
AV Insider issue 3 (January 2013) is themed "Preservation Technology: Making the Connection". It gives an insight into the challenges faced and the actions required to bring AV preservation technology (tools, techniques, systems) out of laboratories and into practical applications for AV archivists. This issue also introduces a program intending to bring together users of AV preservation technology to discuss their needs and encourage the take-up of promising solutions.
Table of Contents:
- Working Together for AV Preservation Technology - Simon Factor, Moving Media
- Crossing the Chasm - Matthew Addis, Arkivum
- Presto4U: New Program Supporting the Adoption of AV Preservation Research Results
- Using Cloud Storage as Part of Your Preservation Infrastructure: Realistic or Not?
- Tools & Resources for AV Preservation